There are many foods that can potentially make TMJ symptoms worse, such as refined sugar and cheese. Show yourself a little love on Valentine’s Day with this naturally sweet cranberry cherry sauce. You can drizzle it over a chocolate treat or mix it with creamy Greek yogurt without worrying about a TMD flare up.
- 1pack fresh cranberries (8 oz.)
- 1pack frozen cherries (10 oz.)
- 1cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 10drops of stevia (optional)
- Mix the cherries, cranberries, orange juice and stevia in a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes until the berries have burst and the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately or store in a bowl.
Sweet, delicious and healthy – treat yourself well this Valentine’s Day!